Last week, I picked up this BB Cream from The Face Shop; I wanted to try it mostly because it smelled so good. I know that seems silly but well, yeah. I'm a pretty ridiculous person. :)) Also, it wasn't so bad as far as BB Creams go price-wise. This was P399 for a 20 mL bottle.
For the most part, I really like this BB Cream. It's pretty light coverage, which is nice because the weather in Manila is pretty killer and weary something too heavy can be hell. As I've already said, I love the way it smells and it feels really nice on.
The only thing that I don't like about this BB Cream is that it gets a little gray in the sunlight ( as a lot of BB Creams are wont to do). Although it isn't so bad (definitely not as bad as some other BB Creams, I'd say), this interferes with how buildable the BB Cream is because if you put on a lot, you'll end up with a gray-tinted face. :) But if you don't really have a lot of blemishes to cover up then it's fine. :D I'd give this a 3.5/5 all-in-all.
Been reading your make up reviews. Must say that you are really pretty consistent in finding the best make up for your skin. And sayo ako kumukuha ng pros and cons for bbs. Two thumbs up Ate Wina!! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://bea-ost.blogspot.com
Awww thank you, Bea! :) You're so sweet! :D Kudos on keeping up your blog as well!
Delete