I realized yesterday how fickle the human body (skin, mostly) can be and something that works for you in the first week of trying a product can end up not working for you in the long-run and vice versa.
So, yeah. :) I've decided to list down a couple of products that I've changed my mind about for the info of ya'll out there who follow this blog for the beauty reviews. :D I'll also include links to the original entries.
1. Myra Daily Sun Protect: While everything I wrote in that review mostly holds true, I don't think that it's such a good idea to use this under make-up because it doesn't mix very well into foundation or BB cream. It sort of has a very dry formulation which just doesn't do very well under make-up. I'd still use this for days at the beach, though and I didn't experience anything bad like acne or anything while using this product, so yeah. :) Mostly everything except using it under make up still holds true!
2. Maybelline's Toffee Cream Lipstick: I still love the formulation of this lipstick but now I think it might be a tad too light for my skin tone, on second thought. :) So, yeah. Nothing a little darker gloss over the top won't fix but yeah. I don't think I'd repurchase this.
3. Human Heart Nature's Day Fluid: Mind you, I am still using most of the Go-Green Routine products, sans the Day Fluid. I really love how it smells and how it goes on but unfortunately, it really irritates my skin. I love the night cream and the cleansers/toners and the sunflower oil but I just really couldn't get along with this, which is a shame. :(
Aaaand that's it, really. :) I'm thinking of doing one of these every six months or so just to update ya'll. :D Let me know what you guys think about these products or tell me in the comments below if you've had any products you changed your mind about!
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!