Search This Blog

Monday, February 25, 2013

Love They Say

Before I get started on this post, I thought maybe you'd like to give the song to which I owe this post's  title a listen; it's really good and one of my favorite songs off of Heartthrob, the newest Tegan & Sara album. :D My favorite lines off of Love They Say are as follows: "Love they say this--you don't need to wonder if love will make us stronger, there's nothing love can't do." :") Cheesy but whatever, it works.

I'm not the type of person who particularly enjoys family reunions just because our family is comprised of a lot of very stubborn people--intelligent but stubborn as f--and sometimes that can be unbearable. But as Keav was staying over and thus, invited to the said reunion I ended up going. :D And it really made my day that Keav agreed to a) come with me all the way to Pampangga for lunch and b) take silly pictures with me on my aunt's front porch! :)
 We took a lot of photos but the others were super goofy (as in, almost not PG-13 goofy) and so I decided these two pictures perfectly summed up how the afternoon went. :)) Above: Keav is doing the grumpy cat meme face as a reaction to the severity of my camwhoring. Below: My boyfriend thinks he's a cat. <3 p="">
I hope everyone's had a good day today and will have an even better day tomorrow. :D To everyone who doesn't have class because of the EDSA Anniv, yahoooooo! To everyone who will still have to head out to work: at least that'll be something fun to complain about. :) Nighty, world!

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA :))) That's so embarrassing. Now the world knows I'm retarded. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)) now everyone knows how retarded I get

    ReplyDelete

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!