Search This Blog

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Au Naturale Skin Care Routine: Human Heart Nature!

I was thinking of doing a video on this (like a skincare routine type video), then I realized that I look uber weird when fixing my face, so yeah--if you guys want to see that let me know. :)) Anywho. Recently, I got really into Human Heart Nature's skincare line, thanks to my friend Marz's introducing me to their awesome Sunflower Beauty Oil. So, yeah. As per their recommendation over at their site, I've been doing the go-green routine which involves all-organic face products from cleansing to moisturizing to putting on make up. :D 

I'm going to go through two routines in this post: Day & Night. For both of these skincare routines, I start with washing my face; I use Human Heart Nature's Balancing Facial Wash and then follow that up with their Balancing Face Toner. These are specially made for oily skin and if you have dry skin or normal skin, then you should head over to their site and see which of their cleanser/toner combos are for you. :D I absolutely love these products--they super citrusy and they just feel so refreshing on the skin. Plus they're very gentle so they don't sting and they don't leave your skin feeling tight or dry at all.
 After toning, I proceed to moisturize. I have two moisturizers from this line--their Moisturizing Day Fluid and their Moisturizing Night Cream. They both smell super wonderful--the former is very fresh and smells like lime while the latter smells like berries and is a great scent to fall asleep to. They're both non-greasy and are just-moisturizing-enough. :D
Now, here is the part where the Day routine differs from the Night routine: in the morning, I use the Sunflower Beauty Oil as a primer, under my make-up and this helps set the make up as well as prevent pimples (or so I've found, so far). And then in the evening, I put the sunflower oil on after the moisturizer's dried as a beauty regimen which really helps my skin relax. :D Since these products are organic and are pretty mild, they do take a bit more time than your usual drugstore or medical products to work but I really like how my skin's been looking lately, so I think that's definitely progress. :) I'd give these products a 4/5 (because they've not yet endured the test of time).

I got these products at Sesou, at the following rates for those of you who are interested:
1. Sunflower Beauty Oil P140/bottle
2. Balancing Facial Wash P235/bottle
3. Balancing Face Toner P200/bottle
4. Moisturizers P285/bottle

You can also order these online at their website or go to their store in QC if that's more convenient for you. :) The Sesou in Alabang (Town Center), specifically doesn't carry their line of tomato facial washes and toners as well as their Vanilla line of shampoo. :D

6 comments:

  1. This post is very helpful. Thank you for sharing. Hope you will also visit me soon :)
    xx

    Maria Speaks Prada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I use HHN's Sunflower Seed Beauty Oil as a body oil and make-up remover. And for waterproof mascara and eyeliner, I massage the oil over my eyelids and let it sit for 5minutes before wiping it out with a cotton applicator so I don't tug the skin around my eyes. I also use HHN's Day Fluid as my moisturizer. I have acne-prone skin and these products have not caused flare-ups. The Beauty Oil sells like hotcakes and I would buy the Cleansing Oil instead but it's of lighter consistency. I got here from HHN's facebook site :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! :) Cools! :D I used to use it as a make-up remover too but I just found that it works better as a moisturizer and primer for me; I'm not sure why. :))

      As for most of the products, yeah they're super great. I had a bit of a reaction to the Day Fluid but nothing major; I think I'm (sadly :( )one of the rare few who're allergic to that--which SUCKS because it smelled so niiiiice!!!

      Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been doing the go-green routine which involves all-organic face products from cleansing to moisturizing to putting on make up. :D

    ReplyDelete

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!