Search This Blog

Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Face Shop's Perfection Power BB Cream

The other day, while I was at The Face Shop browsing through the merch and heading there to pick up another product (which I'll talk about next week heehee) and they gave me samplers of their Power Perfection BB Cream. :) I absolutely love the teensy metallic purple packaging! Apologies for the bit of tape on the end--I used a bit of it today and am saving the rest for next time.
 This is in the shade 02 Natural Beige. Like most BB Creams that are available here, I think they only have 2 shades of this. This has a heavier coverage than I'd like although it is really seamless and goes on quite nicely. It also stays on the whole day, which was great for today since I was up north in Pampangga today and the heat in Central Luzon is just crazy. :)
 Below is a photo of me wearing the said BB Cream for about 6 hours. It's not so bad; in fact the only problem that I had with it that after a while I got a weird itchy spot on my left cheek (you can see it in the photo below) after a couple of hours. Although since I'm not sure whether this is just because it was super hot today or because of the BB Cream. I definitely think I'll have to give this another go before I can say for sure. All-in-all, I'd give this BB Cream a 4/5. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!