Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Human Heart Nature Feature! :)

Hallo, guys. For the most part, today sucked ass--I got up super duper early and had to be in school an hour and a half before my class. After that, my ovaries started acting up and so I took a nap in the corner of my classroom. I passed my chem test but managed to piss my teacher off by asking too many questions and everyone got hot-headed and mlehhhh. I also ended up cutting my second class (for the first time this term, sadness) because my ovaries were giving me a headache and I just wanted to go home. Most days, I try to veer away from what David Foster Wallace called the "default setting"--well, it don't get more default than nature squeezing the life out of you every month so yeah, today was not most days and I ended up on a bus home before lunch time. And as I got on the bus and began to fall into my long-awaited slumber, I felt super guilty and couldn't sleep anyway. So. Yes. Not the best of days.

But there's always a silver lining (yes I liked that movie and am glad it won) and this was today's little sliver of happy: I got featured on the Human Heart Nature page today! :D

This makes me super happy because most days (which we've established today is not, hahaha) I feel like I am writing in a vacuum and I wonder--do people really read this blog? Some days I wonder: are you guys sure there wasn't just some glitch in the system and that the stats that lead me to believe that this blogging thing is an endeavor worth pursuing aren't really someone else's stats? 

Well. Not today! :D 
If you guys haven't already, go like their page and/or check out the review I did on their go-green skincare products here and here! :D Hope everyone is having/has had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!