Search This Blog

Saturday, February 2, 2013

B.B. Your Love!

Okay. In case you guys were wondering the title to this post is a lame attempt at a pun that references this song; it's a great song for a great B.B. Cream. So. Anyway. :))

Last week, I was in PCX looking for well--something that wasn't this B.B. Cream and I saw this in the Maybelline booth. In 2011, when B.B. Creams first became a thing, I bought their B.B. Cream but I didn't like it very much because it dried kind of odd on my skin--literally like watercolor on a notebook cover, if anyone else has ever tried that--so after I finished out the tube I didn't go and buy it again after I finished it. I was pretty annoyed that they only had the One-Shade-Fits-All one because really, one shade does not fit all. 

So I saw that they had a new shade (Natural 02) and new packaging and that there was only one tube left. Even the Tester was gone! I ended up leaving PCX with this and a couple of other things and wow, it definitely does not disappoint. I am so happy that they came up with this shade and this formula because it is amazing and I am definitely going to go and buy another one as soon as I've finished this tube. 
The coverage is great--about medium, I'd say--and it goes on flawlessly. Although I'd still recommend a pressed powder over it just to set it, this is really a pretty awesome B.B. Cream and is great value for money. You can get this for P250 at your department/cosmetic/personal care stores like Watson's, Mercury Drug, Metro and PCX. :D

Below is a photo of me which I took via Instagram last week when I wore the said B.B. Cream; if you guys want me to take a more high-resolution photo then I shall next week but for now this has to do as I'm typing this at night. Also, this photo was taken at 5 in the morning so the only place where there was light was the bathroom, hence the token bathroom photo. :))

I do hope you guys let me know how you find this, if you try this. :) I'm also thinking of getting this for my mom because she always struggles with looking for a shade of foundation that she likes and/or the heaviness of certain foundations. :D

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, my sister's been looking for a really nice type of BB Cream and wow GOD BLESS YOU WINA FOR THIS POST. Just look at how flawless it looks. :))

    I shall refer this to her. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayyyy! :D So glad I was able to help out, Blanche!!!

      Delete

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!