I got this the other day because I was on my last packet of Vedette and I'm pretty sure they don't sell it here (I scoured the Metro Department Store, Watson's and PCX). I happened by this hair serum in PCX and I went for it because it said "light and not sticky", which is basically the problem with most hair serum/hair oil products. This was P129 for a bottle.
And all I can say is wow. This is an amazing product. It's able to hold a curl and just leaves my hair feeling soft, smooth and cures frizz without being greasy or making you look like someone dropped a raw egg on your head. Plus, it smells wonderful. Giving this a 5/5, definitely. :D And going back tomorrow to hoard a bit and buy myself another bottle because I am extremely paranoid when it comes to this. This is just perfect for curly hair, I am ecstatic!!! I also now can't stop feeling my hair, which is kind of weird. :))
The photo below was taken this afternoon and I sure hope you see what I mean by keeping texture but taming frizz. :) If not, leave a comment below and I'll take a better hair photo tomorrow if you guys want one. :D But yeah. Ahhhh. I am so enamored with this product--there are no words.
P.S. Pardon the bird cages in the background. :))
tried this too! its amazing!!!! so is the hair treatment :)
ReplyDeletep.s. planning to do some hoarding myself! :)
Hahahaha! :) I should go get the hair treatment next! P.S. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Hopefully we don't hoard from the same place!!! D: :))
Deletequestion. where are lolane products sold? ..cos megamall and robinsons galleria edsa are my usual go-to places.. thanks much!
ReplyDeleteHi! :) They're sold at PCX. I got mine at the PCX in Alabang Town Center, but I've also seen them at some Watsons outlets like the one in Greenhills and SM Makati. :D
Deletei've tried this too and it really works like magic! :) i've been looking for reviews to see if it has the same effect on others and it does! i also have curly hair (well, it's actually a 2-month old digiperm). it was big, frizzy and unmanageable for the first few weeks so i had regrets having spent a lot on a perm that only left my hair damaged. i went panic shopping and tried a lot of stuff to have it tamed. after testing all those stuff that i bought, i found that lolane is the only one that works best! i've finally achieved that soft, healthy and bouncy waves that i was aiming for. and yeah, it wasnt greasy or sticky at all! i'm definitely recommending this serum to anyone who gets to read this. try it, ladies! i know you'd love it too! :)
ReplyDelete