Search This Blog

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Putting Things Into Perspective

I'm in Ho Chi Minh again but this time I'm with family--being on a family trip for the first time in a long time is making me remember certain things about the family dynamic that I'd forgotten. While time with  family can be extremely fulfilling, it's also a lot like listening to a pirated record--you keep praying that it won't skip because for the love of God for once you'd like to hear the whole song but it does and it always will; you just have to make do. Or you could get a different CD; this is the case in which that metaphor fails me. Harhar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!