Search This Blog

Monday, November 19, 2012

Rompin' Red

Today was very busy and very fun--so much so that a "Ho Chi Minh, Day 2" post will have to wait until I get back home. As I mentioned, I did a lot of shopping the first day I was here and because my sister has an awesome a) red couch and b) washing machine, we were able to do a little photo-taking before we left for lunch yesterday. I'm wearing a couple of the things I found here--both low and high--and I'm super excited to share them with you! I suppose this'll have to pass for a preview to what's coming up for the WinaWonders Store as well because I also bought a lot of stocks for the store. :D

Wore: top | thrifted, jeans | Calvin Klein, shoes | Ecco

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!