I am currently in a colored pants phase. I bought a couple of pairs of colored pants and these purples ones are definitely my favorites. Below is what I wore this morning--ate Ria and I kicked off the day with breakfast here at home with ate Lyra and her kids, Sam and Rafa. We had the heartiest breakfast ever--pancakes, fluffy eggs and bacon. Muy delicioso. :)
Today and yesterday were super hectic--I've been out to so many places around here and I just think they each deserve their own posts, so I'm waiting until I get back to Manila to write about them. I'm so excited!!! This top is one of my favorite finds, ever--I really have a thing for the bruised color palette (blues, greens, purples, greys) and I was just thrilled that this went perfectly both with these funky jeans and my plummy yummy Maybelline lipstick.
Plus, this outfit was incredibly conducive for walking around all day! Flats are definitely the way to go around here, I'd say. ;)
Wore: top | California Apparel, jeans | South Denim, shoes | Centropelle
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!