Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Muffin Madness!

I know it's nonsensical for me to complain about being tired and then not head to sleep but I swore to myself (and to my friend Robyn, who makes these lovely things) that I would post about these muffins and I'm afraid tonight's the only time I have. :) These muffins were given to me as a welcome home surprise by Keavin when I arrived from Vietnam last week--he surprised me by showing up at Taft and revealing that we were there to meet up with Robyn for her awesome muffins!
Already a muffin-over-cupcake-anyday type of girl, these have made my convictions ever stronger. Keav got me a dozen in banana with nutella filling & oat crunch Toppings (right) + ricotta cheese filled with strawberries marinated in balsamic vinegar topping (left) and wow. WOW. I don't think I've ever tasted any muffins better than these--and that's saying a lot because I LOVE CBTL's cheese muffins. Both of these flavors went amazingly with coffee--plus they kept pretty long without going in the refrigerator (around 2 days). I won't be able to tell you what happened after the second day though, as they were all in my (and Keav and my friends and my family)'s tummy(ies) by then. :) 
Anywho, I thought I'd do a post on these to add a little sunshine to today's otherwise gloomy WinaWondersphere. :)) :D These come in lots of unique flavors too like chili tablea chocolate, apple mint jelly &coffee and candied ginger with graham crunch toppings. NOMNOMNMONOM!!!

If you guys are interested in ordering from Robyn, you guys can drop her a line by adding her here! You can also catch her at the 11:11 relaunch on December 15th. :) She'll be selling these lovely muffarooos then. These go for around P550/box of 6/ P850 per box of 12 and are worth every hundred. Delicious! :D

1 comment:

  1. hi buchi its me dad i love your cup cakes

    ReplyDelete

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!