Today was dreary and dripping-wet. Even now, as I'm sitting pretty (or at least clean, hurhur) I'm having trouble looking at today in a positive light. My feet were soaked most of the day, I was shivering in the classroom and the traffic on the way home. But on the brightside, I got to spend a lot of time with Keav; I cannot believe that it's the last day he's going to stay over--we had a week and now we have less than 24 hours. Although that might just be me being dramatic: we're going to see each other on Saturday as well but my everyday life is pretty alone (not necessarily lonely, but most definitely alone) and I really love being in Keav's company. :) We took the photos below on my laptop's photobooth app the other day. Hahaha If this isn't sunshine, I don't know what is.
Personally, this one is my favorite. :)) I think I look cute as a panda.
After we got home today, Keav helped me staple and rearrange the Mundane, Mundane red copies. For those people reading this who don't follow me regularly, Mundane, Mundane is an EP (or sampler, if you're not too familiar with what EP means) of short stories that's being launched at Indie Comics (Komikon) this Saturday, October 27th. :D Below is a little sneak-a-da-peek at what everyone is in for!
The red and the white copies are pretty much the same, content-wise. However, the red one is slimmer (and the cover is softer)--ideal for people who like to read on-the-go and the white copies will be enjoyed by people who like sitting down and taking their time when they read, methinks. These are going for P75 this Saturday! :D




OMG I love the shot with the mustaches. XD
ReplyDeleteWOOH KOMIKON