Hi, everyone. :) So I'm spending today working on freebies for Mundane, Mundane. This little peeksie into how the work gets from the working stage to the final packaging stage has been extremely interesting for me. This is a tiny pet project and has taken all of the month since we decided to put it out; I'm extremely nervous for what'll happen for Paperweight. It's a full-length book with much more preparation needed for it. Crazy!
But anyway, here's a glimpse into the things that we'll have for all you awesome Komikon-goers tomorrow:
Now I must say before we procede that while this shade of violet is beautiful and perfect and I still memorize the exact shade it's in we've had to print all of these in black and white at the last minute because our printer isn't functioning properly. Sadness. But anyway, it's still very pretty even in greyscale. :)
I know I already talked out my this new piece of machinery I've been privileged to yield, but I'm not over it yet; this laptop and I are still in the honeymoon phase.
I'm also still mourning the loss of that beautiful blue, but ah well. That's life. :) The stickers are these bits from the pieces in Mundane, Mundane that are super fun and you can stick anywhere.
I'm currently in the process of cutting these stickers up which is tedious but therapeutic as well. Snip, snip! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!