So, last Saturday I accompanied my mom to a morning meeting of hers in Makati and (because my mom is forever the early bird) we got there even before the establishment where the meeting was to be held opened. As a result, we decided to head into one of the Mercury Drugstores in the area--just because it was hooj and the cosmetics section looked especially inviting. One of my favorite make-up/skincare brands is Maybelline--because their products are both reasonable and of good quality. So, yeah while we were perusing the cosmetics area I stopped by the Maybelline stand and started doing swatches of some of the lipsticks they had on display--this was also because I didn't have a lipstick to go with my purple tights. And as soon as the tip of this lush lipstick hit skin, I knew I had to have it.
I've always been a fan of plummy, earthy-red shades of lipstick but I've never had one that's come quite this close to actually being purple. I'm giving this 5 stars, definitely--it has great color pay-off, it lasts forever and it's only P399/tube. Below are a couple of photos of me wearing the lipstick--sorry for the low quality; my tripod's been hijacked by my brothers so I used my laptop's photobooth app. :)


Lovely colour
ReplyDeleteLucia
http://luciasloves.blogspot.co.uk
x