Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

It Started Feeling Like October

Today was extremely, extremely exhausting--Taft always has a way of making me feel older and more tired than I am. There is something about the air in that place. On the brighter side of things, Keav (whose personal blog is now up by the way) came to Taft with me to help me commute because my foot is still giving me some trouble (although considerably less trouble, it is still difficult to get up on buses). 
 The weather today was perfect. We hung out at Exile and the weather was cloud but sunny which I found extremely comforting given that I spent most of the day begging my teachers for make up tests; apparently falling down the stairs doesn't count as a very good reason for not coming to class when you're from the Math Department. I wonder how total-ing cars or giving birth fare on that list. Anyway. 
I know I used to rave about Exile's Calamansi Iced Tea, but I have begun to fall deeper in love with the strawberry. It just feels better for the Christmas/Halloween season--deeper, more flavorful somehow. Anyway, it's Keav's sembreak and he's staying the week (my parents are thrilled that Keav can do all kinds of computer stuff; he's managed to set up my lappie, reformat my mom's computer, back up all her files and move her files to her hard-drive; they are asking him to fix my mom's iPad tonight). :) Off to yet another night of Gilmore Girl marathoning!

2 comments:

  1. NYURR WINA YOU POOR THING.

    *HUGS*

    Keav's computer skills= pogi points for the parents. They'll be like "don't evar let him go." XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA Hi Joelle-belles. :) And yeah I know! Super pogi points. I think they want to adopt him now--which is a problem cause I'mnot sure it's legal to marry your adopted sib. HAHAHAHAHA KIDDING.

      Delete

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!