I got the 25 white copies of Mundane, Mundane from Prodigital Image Works today and I'm very happy with them. The font face turned out way smaller than I expected but it looks fine. I suppose people will just have to read the work more closely--literally. Tomorrow I'm getting the 25 red copies and I can't wait to show everyone! I'm a huge sucker for this shade of cherrybomb red, too. xD Plus, I'm thrilled that we're selling these at P75/piece--I was scared that the price would go over a hundred which I would just hate. :)
For those of you who won't be able to make it to Komikon on Saturday, you can pre-order a copy (we will reserve a copy for you in advance and ship it to you ASAP) over at MoarBooks. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!