Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Dreaming in Color

Last night, I had the weirdest of dreams--I can't remember what it was about, exactly but I do know that it was extremely colorful. Methinks I've been reading too much Body World. Today is the first time in a while that I had to go out and didn't have to be at my destination by 9:30 in the morning, which gave me time to do this outfit post. :)

I'm wearing this blue top that I got from a factory outlet of Old Navy a couple of months ago. It's uber presko and today was crazy sunny (sunny like I haven't seen since sixth grade, when I got dismissed at 3:30 in the afternoon) so I was glad to keep things fresh and breezy. I am absolutely in love with the color of this shirt--vibrant without being gaudy.

Wearing: top, Old Navy | jeans, Freego | shoes, a gift

2 comments:

  1. NICE POST DEAR! NATURAL FACE :3
    maybe you or your readers also want to join my giveaway :) let's JOIN NOW!!! My Birthday and Second GIVEAWAY - WORLDWIDE - ALSO YOU'LL GET A BONUS ACCESSORIES FOR FREE!!! <3 http://margaretavania.blogspot.com/2012/10/my-birthday-and-second-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's so sweet of you! :) Happy birthday!

      Delete

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!