Search This Blog

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Hair Oh Hair Oh Hair

Like myself, I think a lot of girls spend a lot of time fussing over their hair (and with good reason, we are after all the Disney Princess generation). So I thought I'd share a hair tidbit with everyone before I head to bed. I'm growing my hair out again this year and I miss it terribly. For those who don't know me in real life, this is how I looked over a year ago, up until August 2011:
Yeaahhh...apologies to my dear friend Joy (hahaha) who is looking very adorable/crazy right beside me in this photo. Anyway, for a long time I had really long, curly hair and while that was great, I'd really gotten myself into this weird crisis back in 2011 where I was getting out of one relationship and being shunned by this guy who'd claimed to be in love with me but who I didn't like back and who I thought I was in love with but then I wasn't, really and I just wanted to start anew and do a whole "I'm not picking anyone, I'm picking myself motherfuckers" type thing so I decided to chop my hair off, and channel Audrey Hepburn so for a while, I looked like this:
But well, life goes on and after a series of short haircuts (including a couple of tries at asymmetry and pixie cut variations), I have finally decided that I want my hair back and I miss the feeling of having it hanging from my shoulder and braiding it and tying it up in different styles. I've been long-haired for most of my life and I honestly thought I'd never grow it back out to that length again but I find myself wanting that more and more, so yeah. I haven't cut my hair since March (I think) and that was just to even out the asymmetrical cut that I'd gotten a couple months previous. So, yeah! I'm really happy about how my hair is turning out. It's significantly longer and this really made me happy so I thought I'd share it with all you lovely people. :D
Apologies for the black and white--the nightshot on my camera sort of sucks, so yeah. :)) What're you guys looking forward to and how have your weeks been going? :D Let me know!
TGIF. :)

2 comments:

  1. U have a very lovely blog! Following you back now :D Thanks for visiting my blog and Faye's! Keep in touch dear! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Yannie. :D Yeah, definitely keeping in touch!

      Delete

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!