I had breakfast with my good friends Ron, Franny, Noel, Akire & Trizh today and it was really, really great because I hadn't seen all of them collectively in a while, Franny most especially. It was great to catch up and laugh at ridiculous things and make gross jokes. Very, very fulfilling morning. It was great to live outside of my head for once and be able to hear about how people are doing and what they've been up to. :)
Plus, Coffee Bean has the best breakfast meals ever. Today I had their Food for Thought breakfast set (which is aptly named); it was perfect. The bread was just-toasted-enough and the eggs were wonderfully light and fluffy. Plus, the dried fruit and brewed coffee went so well with the moderate saltiness of the entire meal. Perfect way to start the day. :D
I hope everyone's had a great Tuesday and has an even better week! Goodnight, ya'll!
so tasty <3 I'm following you now :)
ReplyDeletehttp://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/
Thank you for the follow! :)
Delete