Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Made-Up Mimes

I really want to spend today writing and getting some rest; yesterday was extremely tiring for me because I'd spent the whole day on my feet and our neighbor's dog wouldn't stop barking until around three in the morning. I just didn't get a whole lot of rest yesterday and I'm the kind of person who can sick pretty quickly and I just don't wanna get sick again. 

But, yeah--duty calls. Being the youngest in my family is a lot like being the eldest; a lot of the time I have to take care of a lot of people and boy it gets exhausting but someone's gotta do it. So today I'm accompanying my older brother to his check-up and then possibly filling in at my mom for this reunion with her sisters because she doesn't feel well. I want to sleeeep. 

Anyway I thought I'd go with something right between classy and casual. I'm wearing this top from Sugaritta that I got years ago and haven't worn in more than a year along with black jeans  from ViseVersa and a red beanie hat from Lula Bop's.

Wearing: top | Sugaritta, jeans | ViseVersa, hat | Lula Bop's


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!