Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Everyday Things

I was supposed to post this up yesterday, but I had to finish (at least for now) up some work and I ended up finishing late into the night so I wasn't able to get back on here to post this up. Yesterday afternoon, instead of being my usual loner-y self, I decided to head over to my friend Chris (who everyone calls Chubz)'s apartment and actually eat lunch with people (our friend Blanche was there as well, playing a game called Dead Dark Souls while Chris hid under a blanket and tried (but failed) to find sleep again. One of the things I like doing when at friends' apartments is looking through their shelves and finding interesting things. It's sort of like getting to know someone, I guess. You start with the everyday things. :)

2 comments:

  1. DID YOU SEE THE BOTTLE OF HOLY WATER AT CHUBS' PLACE XD XD XD

    ReplyDelete

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!