Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Come on, Caffeine!

The past week has been coffee-less both because I've had a terrible case of sore throat and because we ran out of coffee here at home--I've stopped drinking instant coffee because it's really more sugar than coffee and just seems like a waste of money and nerves; there's something relaxing about brewing something before drinking it. So yeah. Yesterday, I dropped by the new Metro Gaisano supermarket here in Alabang and gave their coffee section a looksie; they have everything! I got the 100% Batangas Baraco coffee which goes for P180 bucks/hooj pack. :) I also picked up my favorite creamer--the Caramel one by Coffee Mate. :) 
I'm spending today resting and then heading out to a Cello concert with my mom tonight, so yeah. I'm really excited for that. :) This day definitely started off right. Have a good day, everyone! We're half way through the week already; it's crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!