Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Catching the Tail-end

This afternoon, as I was walking to class with muddied feet, I realized that lately it's only been possible to dress weather-appropriate for half a day. The mornings in Manila have been sunny and the afternoons/evenings have been stormy so it's a real challenge to get dressed in the morning. I had breakfast with a couple of friends this morning and my friend Francine was "dressed for rain"--boots and a long-sleeved polo and I was in this sheer top and sandals and what with the sun beating down on us I thought I'd been rained down upon by the gods of weather-appropriateness but as soon as the clock struck two this afternoon, it started pouring so yeah. Franny had it right after all. :))

I haven't worn these leggings in two years and it was really nice to pull them out and rediscover them. Plus, it's the first time I've worn this top this way--I usually tuck it into a pair of jeans and that's a shame considering how pretty the tail of this is. I also wore sandals today to kind of veer away from my usual go-to flats and while it sucks that my feet got wet, it wasn't so bad I suppose. :) I hope everyone's had a good day!

Wore: top | Shopluxe, leggings | Robinson's Department Store, sandals | BAYO
tanktop | Coco Cabana

2 comments:

  1. ADORABLE shirt!! I love it :) i am your newest follower and would love to follow each other!

    xo, ciara
    http://thecrosscontamination.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!