Search This Blog

Monday, September 17, 2012

Exciting Endeavors

Today was a very, very good day for me. :) I spent it mostly with Keav at Exile--he worked on a writing project of his and I caught up on some reading. Chris (better known to most as Chubz, although for some reason I can't bring myself to call him that) joined us later in the day and we talked about a lot of really inspiring things like what we'd like to do with our writing and things like that. We also got to talking about future endeavors and a little battle plan we have for the coming months. We also basked in our shared hate for people who are unnecessarily obnoxious. Ahh. Perfect. Plus, the weather today was great; it was just sunny enough so that it felt good to walk down Leon Guinto--definitely a welcome change to the damp weather that's been plaguing us for the past week and a half. :) I hope everyone's having a good week so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!