Search This Blog

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Blueprint

Since the sun's been back out and the university dresscode has been reinstated (except that the latter happened around two years ago and I'm still in denial) I've found that I need something to make the whole tights-under-shorts combo interesting again. And colored tights has definitely been part of that. Yesternight's outfit brought out the tights-hoarder in me and I woke up today and thought "why not do something in almost monochrome blue except with patterned shoes?" I think it works pretty well; or that might just be the wack-o in me speaking.

Anyway, homework and other things call. Have a good Thursday everyone! :)

Wearing: blue polo, a gift | tights, bazaar | blue shorts, thrifted | shoes, Centropelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!