Search This Blog

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Fix Your Eyes On

Anberlin's Soft Skeletons has been stuck in my head literally the whole week--a very funny occurrence as I'm not especially fond of Anberlin, really. But that song. Ahhh. So catchy. Anyway, the fix I rely upon is pretty skirts--lately, anyway.

Today I'm wearing a thrifted skirt with cherry-and-strawberry print, my ever-trusty peacock vest/blouse, a tanktop by Coco Cabana & pink suede flats from Artwork. Also, jewelry from Price Tag & MC Accessories. Such an exciting day planned out today! I'm going on a date with Keavin in Ayala and then heading over to Trish's house to have a wonderful drink with my ladies (can't wait to see you!), like old times--Sangria, what. :)) Finally, finally, finally the weekend.

Also, I was thrilled to find that they'd put some of our old furniture outside (we own a condo in Makati that we have leased and the tenant didn't need the stuff) and took the opportunity to play around with the old, pretty gaudy couch that I haven't seen in years. :)) Nostalgia, yes?






No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!