Sweater Lovin' by wina-puangco featuring long sleeve tops
I wasn't able to mention this in my Feb Favorites post but watching The Carrie Diaries (which I will do a proper review on soon, swear) and Bunheads has really put me in the mood for some sweater lovin'. While I already loved sweaters to begin with, I usually go for more neutral sweaters and watching TCD and Bunheads has put me in the mood for something a little more playful. I do think I'll do some shopping this week or next week. There's just something so adorable and flattering about a sweater that a) fits well despite being a tad over-sized, b) has an interesting pattern on it and c) gives any outfit that always-appreciated pop of color. :) Hope you guys enjoyed this set!
I wasn't able to mention this in my Feb Favorites post but watching The Carrie Diaries (which I will do a proper review on soon, swear) and Bunheads has really put me in the mood for some sweater lovin'. While I already loved sweaters to begin with, I usually go for more neutral sweaters and watching TCD and Bunheads has put me in the mood for something a little more playful. I do think I'll do some shopping this week or next week. There's just something so adorable and flattering about a sweater that a) fits well despite being a tad over-sized, b) has an interesting pattern on it and c) gives any outfit that always-appreciated pop of color. :) Hope you guys enjoyed this set!
cute selection of sweaters!
ReplyDelete