Search This Blog

Sunday, December 30, 2012

I Know, I Know, I Know

Ever since I was a kid, people have been telling me to sleep early (or at least earlier) and seeing as how I usually can't wake up any later than 10 in the morning, this is very, very practical advice. I have a feeling that part of the reason I still have this evil cold is that I can't quite get to sleep before two in the morning these days. I know I should. But I can't. The bed calls and still I can't sleep. So I read. So I write. So I watch the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show and some How I Met Your Mother episodes I don't understand because I haven't watched an episode in two seasons. The clock ticks. And I fall asleep as the sun's coming up.
This is why red-eye flights are so cheap. It's like that Master Card ad: Dodging traffic? P165, Avoiding airport crowds? P3,500 Sleep? Priceless.

Sleep and I have been married for years. We just keep trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!