Today I had the chance to catch up with one of my dearest college friends, Robyn. We used to hang out a lot during breaks and stuff, but due to changes in schedule (and life, in general) there's been a hang-out lull and we haven't seen each other in almost a year--and even then, just barely because I was passed out drunk (she followed, not long after).
We spent the evening having dinner and coffee at Mary Grace in Greenbelt and it really made my day (although in general, this day pretty great). We talked about how we're doing and what we've been doing with our lives (she's been making muffins! now if that is not the best thing in the world, I dunno what is); all-in-all it was extremely comforting to be in great company.
Half-way through dinner we decided to take photos of ourselves to remember the night by and before you get to those, I must warn you--they are terrible. We took around 10 photos of ourselves and this turned out to be the best one (and it's pretty damn terrible, so yeah).
Hope everyone had a great day too! :D



No comments:
Post a Comment
If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!