Search This Blog

Saturday, October 13, 2012

WinaWonders x Moarbooks TFIOS Giveaway!

Hi, everyone! Alright, I know a lot of people will be wanting me to get right to the point but I need to address this before anything else: to the previous winners of my giveaways, I'm in the middle of changing couriers so I'm sorry that your packages have been extremely delayed but my previous courier almost lost your parcels and I was very upset. I have them back now and they will be shipped October 22nd--I will be sending you your tracking numbers then. :D

On to the giveaway! This is the TFIOS giveaway, c/o MoarBooks, a secondhand online bookstore/indie press that opened yesterday (and which will be launching Paperweight locally). :D So, as you might've guessed from the title of this post we'll be giving away one copy of John Green's The Fault In Our Stars to one lucky winner. 
This giveaway will be open up until December 1st so you can get the book as an early Christmas present, from us to you! :)
All you have to do to join is:
Like MoarBooks on Facebook
Follow @moarmoarbooks on Twitter
Like the WinaWonders official blog page on Facebook
Follow me @winapuangco on Twitter
Leave a comment here with your full name, e-mail & Twitter username!

The winner will be chosen randomly, via random.org and will be announced on December 2nd. :D

12 comments:

  1. What if you don't have a twitter account? XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Ins. :) Then instead of following on Twitter just share this post on Facebook and spread the word about the giveaway. Don't forget to tag MoarBooks and the WinaWonders Blog :D

      Delete
  2. Olivia Sylvia Estrada
    ostcestrada@yahoo.com
    @thematerialnerd

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't care if I've read it already, it is different to have a solid hardbound copy of my own! BECAUSE JOHN GREEN

    Kristine Joelle Pantig
    emeraldine14@yahoo.com
    @jadedsecret21

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ma. Catherine Paula Dela Cruz
    kawaiipaola_018@yahoo.com
    @katriane018

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jus give eet to me because you said you love me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)))))))))))) But you're all the way theeeereee.

      Delete
  6. Ysabelle Camille Cruz
    langlocked@gmail.com
    @CruzYsa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicole Agatha Cruz
    nicaacruz@gmail.com
    @ennervated

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gadielle De Guzman
    gadielledeguzman@yahoo.com
    @iskaaangg

    ReplyDelete
  9. Johna Paguinto
    johnapaguinto@hotmail.com
    @johnapgnt

    ReplyDelete

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!