Search This Blog

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Throwing It Back

Back in the nineties, when I was a kid growing up and watching shows like Boy Meets World and CLARISSA I was very, very into the short-sweater fad. I used to own all types of just-short-enough-not-to-show-mah-flabs sweaters: my favorites were the printed ones (sunflowers, little hearts). Sadly, a teensy sweater for an 8-year-old will definitely no longer fit 21-year-old me. :)) But yeah. Anyway, I found this teensy sweater on one of me and Trizha's thirfting excursions  last July and haven't found weather in which it would be apt to wear it in (tiny sweaters are jabar no-no) so I decided to wear it today. :) 

My day went pretty well actually. I spent a good deal of it talking about funny things with Ron and Trizha (pedophile!) and then later on in the day, eating a ridiculous amount of candy bars at Ron's place while he read out one of the funniest bits of fiction I'd ever heard (somewhat appropriately, it was from The Infinite Jest). Plus, my second class (chemistry) got cancelled. This kind of sucked because that's the class I like, but on a happier note, I was able to catch up on some reading. :D

Wearing: sweater, thrifted | jeans, Freego | shoes, a gift

2 comments:

  1. I do that a lot...just browsing into my closet for old things to give them a new purpose....or simply cos they still look good on you combined with newer pieces

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha good to know I'm not alone. :D It's just way less wasteful!

      Delete

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!