Search This Blog

Monday, October 15, 2012

Blue Lashes

Today, I thought I'd blog about the oddest product I've tried in a while--given to me by one of my oddest friends, Trizha (I love you! hahaha). This mascara by Majolica Majorca is pretty damn cool. It lengthens your lashes because there's hair in the formulation (I know that sounds weird and kind of gross but the formulation of this product is actually very nice) and so you can get amazing, amazing lengthening with this. Plus, it comes with a very cool tiny-bristled brush that helps you comb through your lashes really well. As if that wasn't cool/odd enough, this particular mascara comes in dark blue. And you'd think that was weird but it goes on pretty subtly. I've worn this a lot in the past weeks and no one (except Trizha harhar) noticed that my lashes were blue. My only complaint about this is that it's a bitch to wash off at night. I'm not usually one for waterproof mascara because it's just too much trouble (and I don't cry a lot during the day haha) and this proves that. Two cotton wads of make up remover later, and not all of it is off yet. Sigh. This is probably great for nights out though. :D I'd rate this at 4/5 stars. It's also a bit pricey for something that I don't wear very often (because of said exaggerated waterproof-ness); if I'm not mistaken this goes for about 500-something a tube.

1 comment:

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!