Hallo, everyone. :) I didn't get to post much up today because I spent a lot of the day helping my brother out with pre-surgery (don't worry, it's just wisdom tooth extraction) things like buying cooling pads and pain meds/ watching Celebrity House Hunting (gosh, that stuff is addictive). But yeah. I thought I'd share this extremely awkward interview of mine at MoarBooks which I did yesterday, to introduce Paperweight and Mundane, Mundane as well as talk about fiction and a couple of things about my work. It is weird to watch yourself on camera, so fucking weird. But yeah. Thanks to MoarBooks for this. :) For those of you who go and hang out over at Trizha's bit of cyberspace, she has one on there too promoting Impulse Overdrive and Confusion volume 1.
Hope you guys enjoy this! :) See ya'll at Komikon Indieket!

No comments:
Post a Comment
If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!