Search This Blog

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Vlog 1 : How Can We Make A Change?

I'm going to be doing these things once a week or so--just talking about things that in my very very humble opinion are worth talking about (not to mention worth putting my face and awkward girly voice on video for). :) I'd love to know what you think about this topic. Also, forgive my mumbling--I'm not very good with videos, I realize. But yeah. I try. :))
Corrections re: video--1. I meant "Philippines" not "Change the World" 2. I meant 2 cents (like "this is my 2 cents" but I ended up saying 5 cents because I was staring at a 5 peso coin, so forgive me!) Hit me up in a video response or let me know what you think through the comments. :) You can add my channel (on the off-chance that you're interested) here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!