HAHAHA This really made me laugh. :)) And that's great because I'm in like this weird, bipolar PMS-type mood at the moment so yeah. The questions I get are wonderful. I love all of you crazy, crazy people who read this. Again (like I say every week) you can send me a question over at gmd.puangco@winawonders.com or just post a comment here (I shall make it invisible so it only gets viewed once next week's Q&A post is out). Thanks again, for all the love!
Anonymous, 22 from Taguig asks: So you like LOTR?
Yes.
Anonymous, 17 from Paranaque asks: How did you finish a book?
Do you mean reading a book? :)) It really comes pretty naturally to me, since I've been reading for a while. A useful tip might be to leave your laptop/gadgets at home so that if you're waiting for someone or whatever (you'll be surprised how much downtime there is in a day) you can go and read instead.
Jenny, 19 from QC asks: Who is your Fushigiyuugi crush?
HOLY KAMOTE. Why does it feel like I've been waiting all my life to be asked that? Hotohori, hands down. That hair. That sexy, sexy hair. Nevermind that he married someone who looked like a man who looked like a girl (Nuriko is such a sweetie btw).
Annie_Hall, from Dumaguete asks: Favorite fashion era?
I have a hard time choosing between the 70s and the 90s, which is funny because they're kind of opposite--the 70s were all out with big rings and everything and in the 90s everyone was sort of obsessed with understated type elegance. Hrrrm. Okay, I pick both.
Anonymous, 25 from Manila asks: What is this project you keep talking about?
HAHAHAHA Woah, there boy. How very nice and blunt of you. Okay, the project I'm working on is a book, actually. A compilation of small fictions that we're publishing with the help of a benefactor (who shall be revealed at the launch) and are selling a) at the launch and b) at an independent bookstore/private publishing line we're starting early next year. :) It's still very, very tentative and really all we have is the manuscript, the printer, illustrator, editor and a very, very rough schedule which is probably why I don't go into too much detail about it on this blog. :) Thank you so much for being interested!
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!