I have a lot of things and people to be grateful for/to on this day of disaster. So instead of the conventional blogpost which I dedicate to one particular instance that made my day or made me smile at least once in a day, I'm going to list down a couple of great things about this otherwise disastrous day (you can see the post about that here):
1. I got to take my test. Whew. I was really nervous about this because I woke up late and forgot my glasses/lab goggles but my dear friend Ron was kind enough to drop by and lend me his goggles. Thank you Ron! (Also thank you to the other people who I called about my desperate need for lab goggles xD Yes, I mean you--Noel, Lorri & Christopher!)
2. I'm still getting my macarons! :D I was supposed to meet up with Cara Funk of La Vie En Rose Sweets today to get some macarons for me and ate Audrey's eating (her reviewing) pleasure but alas, I woke up late and was a complete fog-head for the rest of the day. But yeah! S'all good. :) You guys should go check their site out; the sweets are mouth-watering. Ate Audrey will have a delectable (and detailed) review for ya'll next Monday!
Photo taken from their website!
3. Got to hang out with Keav. Self-explanatory. ;)
We kiss you! :))
4. Bonded with dad and big bro. These two men are two of the dearest people in the world to me (although please don't tell my brother that, he'll get all full of himself hahaha) but we haven't really gotten to spend a lot of time with each other lately because life entails you be busy doing things that are not watching movies and goofing off, sadly. :D But yeah. We had (a very late) dinner and watched a movie after.
Dinner was wonderful! :) Discovered this great greek stall in the Glorietta foodcourt--they had the best vegetarian platter I've ever witnessed. MUY DELICIOSO! <33
That's it for today, everyone! :D
oh gosh i want macarons NOOOWWW! :(( hahaha!
ReplyDelete-Hazel
http://dressmeupbuttercup.tumblr.com
HAHAHAHA!!! :)) Order from lavieenrosesweets.tumblr.com :D 30-35 a piece lang and they have the most wonderful flavors. I'm so excited to try them! I ordered blueberry cheesecake + white chocolate & strawberry. (I wanna go eat lots of sugar now. Demmet.)
Delete