Search This Blog

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Free Cut

We didn't have Chem today. I know it's terrible to be relieved about something like that because the term is ending and time is always something there's too little of when in the Trimestral system. But. It's been a long week. And even if on one hand, I felt bad that I wasn't going to be a'learning new reactions today and that my dear teacher might be sick, I couldn't help but feel happy that my brain could finally take a break. I got home an hour early and am now sitting in front of the TV, watching OMG News and America's Next Top Model. I hope that my teacher gets well soon and that things pick up pace by next week but for now I'm just going to enjoy this rare bit of free time and watch all the girly things I want to watch and go do yoga later and not be in a rush. BAM. Have a good weekend, everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!